About Lasik Eye Surgery in Austin, TX
To enable you to learn more about permanent vision correction procedures (LASIK and PRK) Master Eye Associates is pleased to offer you a complimentary no obligation consultation. We want you to make an informed decision about this important life improving event.
This consultation will be detailed in educating you about your various options. We work with surgeons that are fellowship trained cornea specialists trained at the finest institutions in the world. They have the knowledge and experience to perform all refractive procedures-not just one or two.
We will evaluate your unique situation and recommend the treatment plan best for you as well as select the best laser system and LASIK surgeon for your particular needs.
Why Choose Master Eye Associates for LASIK management?
1. Master Eye Associates is not financially involved with any laser center so we will choose the best center and surgical team for your particular situation. Others may be limited to the center where they are part owners.
2. There is a BIG difference in laser centers and in the surgical team; in skill and experience, in accuracy of the laser based on your eye condition and in safety (especially in creating the corneal flap) and ultimately in the outome you get and your satisfaction. We know the best choice for you.
3. Our team of eye care providers are experts in physiological and geometric optics. Quite simply, we know lasers!
4. We will perform a complimentary no obligation consultation and a comprehensive pre-operative evaluation. Then we will work directly with the best laser center for your particular case to design your surgical treatment plan.
5. You will be informed about everything that is going to happen and counseled on your post-operative treatment plan. We will perform all your post-operative visits and monitor your outcome closely.
6. You will usually pay less coming to Master Eye Associates than if you go directly to a laser enter on your own. You will never pay more - Guaranteed.
Call the Master Eye Associates office near you! See our locations listed below or click the button below to schedule your FREE comprehensive LASIK consultation online.
Also, for more information on LASIK, follow these links:
- LASIK general information and the LASIK experience
- LASIK Post-op Restrictions
- LASIK FAQ's
- Excimer Laser used in LASIK
- LASIK Consumer Awareness Guide