Davis Vision Providers
All Master Eye Doctors are Credentialed and Authorized Providers for Davis Vision
Master Eye Associates Recommends Davis Vision
Master Eye Associates is proud to be credentialed and authorized providers for Davis Vision.
Davis Vision Providers Offer a Great Value
Davis Vision plans offer low out-of-pocket costs with a wide range of paid-in-full options and complete freedom of choice in eyewear! Davis Vision’s coverages result in:
- Low member out-of-pocket cost
- Large array of paid-in-full options
- Highest use of covered-in-full frame coverage; 8 out of 10
members choose a Davis Vision Collection frame!
- Total member flexibility to:
- choose any frame at their provider’s office
- select the most popular lens options at significant savings
Value for Members: Healthy Eyes - Healthy Lives!
Davis Vision and providing Davis Vision Doctors offers some of the most competitive and total flexibility in plan design.
Davis Vision consistently delivers:
- Low premiums and multi-year rate guarantees
- Low renewal increases and multi-year rate guarantees
- Low annual benefit inflation trending at <2% per year
- Wellness-focused disease management programs focused on
optimal member health
The Davis Vision Goal is 100% Satisfaction
Davis Vision achieves administrative and customer service excellence through:
- Live customer service 7 days a week
- Dedicated field account management team with years of vision care experience
- Bi-lingual access 24/7 online and via telephone
- Industry leading online self-service tools for members.
- Owning managed vision care’s only ISO 9001:2000 lab network that is also COLTS-certified for Prescription Accuracy and FDA Conformance
- NCQA certified provider credentialing process that ensures the quality of providers through industry leading standards for quality
- Continually improving upon the nation’s newest and most modern laboratory system with proprietary lens technology including Crizal®, Varilux®, Zeiss and Transitions®
- The industry’s only unconditional one-year eyeglass breakage warranty
Davis Vision Offers More Than Just a Vision Plan
Davis Vision serves our communities with dedication and care, providing vision services, food, clothing, toys and emergency provisions.
Examples of Davis Vision commitments include:
- Davis Vision’s Focus on America - community outreach delivering eye care to the underserved
- Davis Vision’s Sight From America: Over $500,000 in frames donated each year to international vision care outreach programs
Davis Vision has Earned the Following Awards:
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Certification for Credentialing – In July 2004, Davis Vision received the NCQA’s Certification in Credentialing and continues to maintain that certification today -- one of a select few vision care programs in the entire country to have earned this certification.
- The Joint Commission Accredited 2001-2007 (during PPO accreditation program), Davis Vision was the first vision care PPO to receive accreditation
- International Organization for Standardization - ISO 9001:2000 Certification: All Davis Vision’s labs
- Cooperative Ophthalmic Lens Testing Service, Inc.’s (COLTS) Certification for Prescription Accuracy and FDA Conformance (impact-resistance): Third party certification and validation of the highest level of prescription accuracy and quality.
- Essilor of America’s Lab of the Year: 2006, 2007, 2008
- Varilux Lab of the Year: 2007, 2008
- URAC Health Web Site Accreditation: Davis Vision’s member Web site since July 1, 2007
- Excelsior Award: Recognized as one of New York State’s highest performing companies as recipient of the Governor’s Excelsior “Quality at Work” Award.
- Long Island Association Medal of Honor Winner